HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

BUFFALO CHICKEN MEATLOAF (PALEO)

I thought I should share this recipe because I make it nearly every weekend as a great protein boost for the days we workout. We don't eat a lot of meat in our diet, but we aren't vegetarians by any means. Sometimes I make it with diced up chicken breasts and sometimes I make it with ground chicken. I almost prefer the diced whole breasts because I can get hormone free, free range, farm raised, etc. Sometimes with the ground meat you don't know what goes in there. This recipe is 100% paleo for those of you sticking to that lifestyle.



Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
Serves: 2-4

Ingredients
1.5 lbs. ground chicken
2 egg
6 tablespoons coconut flour or ½ cup almond flour/meal (I used coconut flour because it is cheaper)
3-4 tablespoons hot sauce
3 stalks of celery, diced
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
¼ teaspoon celery salt
salt and pepper, to taste

Instructions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Put mixture into one large loaf pan.

Bake for 35 or until chicken is completely cooked.


1 comment:

Carole said...

Erika, thanks for linking this in to Food on Friday. I have now signed up to follow you - a follow back to Carole's Chatter would be wonderful. Cheers