HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

NATURAL HAIR BRIGHTENER

In the summer when I know I will be out in the sun for about an hour or so I make this recipe for natural highlights. Its so easy and after a few applications its really noticeable and gives your locks a fresh sun kissed look.


Ingredients

1 cup of lemon juice
3 cups chamomile tea (brewed & cooled)

I mix into a squirt bottle and spritz the crown of my head before I go outside to garden or on a hike. If I am going to just lay out in my backyard I pour over damp hair then let sit for an hour while I sit in the sun. Once you are done you should rinse it out of your hair, and follow with whatever conditioner you usually use.  The lemon juice will dry out your hair, so you don't want to leave it on forever. Plus its only doing its job if you are in the sun.

No comments: