HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

A RECLAIMED BED


After moving into a new apartment a few months ago, I have been on the lookout for a bed/headboard. I spent a few long nights on Pinterest looking up reclaimed headboards, but all I could come up with was image after image of wooden pallets cut up and pieced together. While I love me a good pallet furniture piece, I wanted something more high end. And one day out of the blue while searching for some eco-friendly linens I discovered this bed. (click images to view source) A few short weeks after that I stumbled upon another bed (below) with very similar qualities, but the best part is that both are made from reclaimed wood. I love the dark tones of the first bed, it is much more my style. I would pair it with some grey and white printed linens, and a simple pop of color on a throw pillow. The second bed would lend itself well to some vintage linens, I can see it with an antique quilt. Or how about some colorful bedding like the set below found here. Which one do you like better?


No comments: