HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

ECO OBSESSION: MAKEUP CADDY

Right now I am loving this great makeup brush holder from Lessandmore's Etsy Shop!And they have so many creative ways to use on old block of wood.

Such a great idea. I have almost no counter space in my powder room and all of my makeup brushes and bits and bobs are sitting inside of antique glass goblets. I hate tossing them into a drawer because they will only stay organized for about 3 seconds. The DIY possibilities are endless. I'd love something like this in my kitchen to hold my metal utensils. Check out this one to hold pens and scissors!


 This little bud vase is the perfect thing for spring. We have such a slow season here with the trees blossoming, but it is my favorite time of year. I love to see cherry blossoms mixed in with spring floral arrangements. Such a fun and clever idea. I could see a long one down the center of a dining table.

No comments: