HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

MEMORIAL DAY MAKEOVERS

Over the weekend I FINALLY finished some DIY projects that have been on my list for far too long. I found these tables at my favorite local thrift store. The first one I found about 5 months ago and it was perfect for John's nightstand. It sat neglected because I just wasn't sure what to do with it, and every time I asked John what he wanted he said I should just leave it, yeah right. I chose one of my favorite creamy whites, Nacre by Sherwin Williams. I loved the little brass knob, it was far too charming to replace, over all I think it turned out great. Now I just need to find some lamps




When I found this table I knew it was perfect for our deck. I have a soft spot for faux bamboo and this table was a steal at $20.00. For about a week it sat in my kitchen and I couldn't decide what color to paint it, black or white. I decided black. I primed it grey, and painted the legs when I realized it just wasn't right. So then I decided I would paint it a fun coral color. When they didn't have coral spray paint at Home Depot (they had pink and orange but no coral...) I made a snap call and went with green. But it was okay, because we both love it! A design compromise that was worth it.