HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE

Mother's Day is soon approaching, and I know I struggle with fun ideas for gifts for my mom. I mean what do you give the woman who gave you life- a toaster, umm no... The pinnacle of my Mother's Day gift giving success came in 2005- The Lord or the Rings Collector's Edition DVD boxed set. I will never come close to the success of that gift ever again, well until they release The Hobbit. Nudge, Nudge, Peter Jackson. But Style Me Green is here to save the day with a few eco-friendly and affordable gifts for the mom(s) in your life.



1. Rifle Paper Co's botanical journals are gorgeous and eco friendly. They are made in the USA from FSC certified paper.

2. I love watching Brent and Josh "The Fabulous Beekman Boys," but I love their home-made goat milk soap even more! My favorite is the wild poppy seed, but there are so many fantastic options you can't go wrong!

3. This gift never fails-potted plants. Whether you give her a gift card to select her favorite buds from her local nursery or pick them out yourself, it is definitely a gift that will keep on giving all summer long.

4. Etsy is full of great shops where you can personalize jewelry for mom. I love the idea of doing a monogram charm for each child.

5. You can never go wrong with a gift from the heart. Service is a great way to show you care. Wash her car, give her a foot rub, or help out in the yard. This is a gift for any age and any financial situation that is always a success.

6. Butter London has a great selection of eco friendly nail lacquer that comes in so many fun colors. My favorite is Tea with the Queen.

No comments: