1. Rifle Paper Co's botanical journals are gorgeous and eco friendly. They are made in the USA from FSC certified paper.
2. I love watching Brent and Josh "The Fabulous Beekman Boys," but I love their home-made goat milk soap even more! My favorite is the wild poppy seed, but there are so many fantastic options you can't go wrong!
3. This gift never fails-potted plants. Whether you give her a gift card to select her favorite buds from her local nursery or pick them out yourself, it is definitely a gift that will keep on giving all summer long.
4. Etsy is full of great shops where you can personalize jewelry for mom. I love the idea of doing a monogram charm for each child.
5. You can never go wrong with a gift from the heart. Service is a great way to show you care. Wash her car, give her a foot rub, or help out in the yard. This is a gift for any age and any financial situation that is always a success.
6. Butter London has a great selection of eco friendly nail lacquer that comes in so many fun colors. My favorite is Tea with the Queen.