HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

EXCITING NEW THINGS ARE COMING

I am so happy to share with you all some exciting news. Style Me Green is expanding. In just 7 short days we will be re-launching the site to include some great new additions. This blog won't change much, I love being able to share recipes, projects, and natural beauty tips with you all. But, there will be some fun changes, I don't want to spoil the surprise. If you follow @style_me_green on instagram you got a little sneak peek on Sunday night. For all of you blog followers here is another little hint- we will be incorporating a shop! AND we will be doing a HUGE giveaway next Monday when the shop launches, so stay tuned for that. I'm so excited, and I have all of you to thank for it! Thanks for helping my dreams come true!




No comments: