HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

AVOCADO DEEP HAIR CONDITIONER


Ingredients:
1 small jar of real mayonnaise
1/2 of an avocado

Instructions
Put the mayo and avocado together in a medium bowl and mix, it is easier to use your hands.  When it turns a minty green color you've got it. Smooth into hair all the way to the tips. Put on a shower cap or wrap your head in a towel. Leave on for 20 minutes. If you want a deeper conditioning put a hot, damp towel around your head.

If you have really long hair like me you probably only want to conditioning at the ends. To do this I cut the ingredients in half and apply only to the ends and just wrap them. John laughed at me the entire time I was doing this, but we had 1/2 an avocado that was going to go bad so it was win win! I love how shiny may hair was and it really helped my frizzy ends.

No comments: