HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

NATURAL NAIL STRENGTHENER


Between DIY projects, gardening, and work I struggle with having long strong nails. Its become a joke in my home that I can't go a week without breaking a nail. In fact, I even made it part of my "New Year's Resolution" to figure out how to have strong, healthy, unbreakable nails- that's how much of a joke it is. After trying out a few natural suggestions, I made a small batch of nail strengthener and it worked like a charm!   I rub it on all my fingernails about twice a week. I also found that using a little bit of bees wax lip balm on my finger nails after I shower or wash dishes helps keep in moisture too. They have been doing a lot better and I haven't broken or chipped a nail in 2 weeks, knock on wood...

Ingredients:
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp castor oil
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice

Mix them all together in a small container and rub onto your nails.


1 comment:

Kio San said...

Thanks for sharing thhis