HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

FREE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS


I love wrapping presents! I know some people hate it, I used to be one of them, I would shove presents in gift bags with tissue, and call it done. Maybe it's Pinterest, or being surrounded by creative types that has changed me, but now I get pumped to wrap gifts. I usually pick a color scheme to work within and just run wild. Last year it was kraft paper, black, and apple green glitter accents.This year it's all about red and white. I am so behind this year with a lot of our holiday projects, I'm blaming a late Thanksgiving... But, I was able to find the perfect white eco-friendly gift wrap at our local art supply store, and a fun herringbone red ribbon so I hurried to get everything together.



If you are trying to get out of a wrapping rut just pick a few colors and stick to those- mix and match patterns and texture and everything you do will look great.

I created some fun tags to go with our gifts this year. You can download them for FREE HERE!


No comments: