HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

NATURAL TEETH WHITENING



I have two go-to methods for teeth whitening at home. The first I never thought would work until I tried it. I love both of these recipes, you can avoid the high price tag that comes with at home whitening kits. And the chemicals in most commercial whitening kits, strips, gels, and systems can actually harm your teeth.A simple rinse of lemon juice and salt solution can work wonders for whitening your teeth at home, who would have thought?

To whiten with lemon and salt, just stir up a solution of three parts lemon juice and one part salt, and swish. Be careful not to swallow the solution, especially if you are on a low sodium or low acid diet!
If you have sensitive teeth, or an open sore in your mouth this rinse may be too strong for you. Pay attention and use your own best judgment.

If you want to boost your whitening power you can swish with hydrogen peroxide, and brush your teeth with a paste made from baking soda and water. I usually just wet my tooth brush and dip it into a small bit of baking soda, and whatever sticks to the brush is what I use to brush the top teeth with, then I rinse the brush and repeat for the bottom teeth.

Don't swallow hydrogen peroxide or baking soda.

No comments: