HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

LEMON BLACKHEAD REMOVER

I'm always on the lookout for natural beauty tips. Recently, a friend told me about this black-head remover and I wouldn't have believed it if it hadn't of come from a trusted source. I can't tell you how annoyed I am with black-heads on my nose. I have pretty fair skin, and its usually clear when I eat well- but I ALWAYS have black-heads on my nose, I have tried everything and never had success. But this really worked for me.



You just need half lemon, put 3-4 drops of honey on it. Now, rub the lemon on your face for some time, make sure you emphasize on the black-head prone areas like nose, chin etc. Leave the lemon and honey mixture on your face for 5 minutes and then wash it with cold water. You will be able to see the results immediately. The lemon juice will also fade other marks and spots on the face, and the honey will moisturize.

No comments: