HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

ECO OBSESSION: SUCCULENTS

If you haven't already started a fun summer succulent project it is about time! I am a little obsessed at the moment, there are so many ideas out there floating around. Succulents can be used as so much more than just another house plant, although, I just have mine in white ceramic pots lined up in my kitchen. I hate house plants, and succulents are about the only flora I let inside my home, but this is going to be my motivation to start a succulent planter box to hang on my porch wall. I put together some other ideas i thought would be fun. And you can always find great DIY ideas on Pinterest!


And if you don't have a green thumb, or time to go in search of all your succulent planting needs- West Elm has you covered. They have great kits to get you going on all sorts of succulent planters, they even ship you the sand!




No comments: