HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

CROCK-POT BROWNIES

I am a bit of a slow cooker fanatic. I don't have a lot of time in the evenings, but I don't like to compromise on healthy eating, so I tend to just throw everything in when I leave for work and it's done by the time I get home. So you bet your bottom dollar when I saw this brownie recipe on The Gracious Pantry for slow cooker brownies, I was all over that! It's a pretty simple recipe, and it's clean eatin' my friend- which makes them even more delicious. For instructions on how to prepare click on over to The Gracious Pantry. Enjoy!

Slow Cooker Brownies
(Makes 32 brownies)

Ingredients
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup apple sauce, unsweetened
2 medium, ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup honey
4 egg whites
6 ounces unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate (6 squares)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
½ cup walnuts (optional)
Olive oil in an oil sprayer


Calories: 89
Total Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Trans Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 30 mg
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 10 g
Protein: 2 g

1 comment:

Egg Recipes said...

Thank you for sharingg