GIVEAWAY: PINK COLLAR SHOP
I am excited to be hosting an awesome giveaway once again. This time from the fabulous, Aubree Hegdahl, owner of the Pink Collar Shop, and creator of Herbivore Sweets. Aubree makes, from scratch, Vegan-friendly soaps, natural lotions, soy candles, sundries, and other yummy beauty products. She lets nature do the work, and never uses any artificial colorants or dyes. The products are inspired by nature’s charm, and her inner “foodie.” Here's what she has to say about her favorite products:
The Vegan Peach Tea body butter has always been a best seller of mine, it’s a thick whipped cream made with raw shea butter. Using it for dry weather, it gives you that extra punch of moisture when you need it most. The formula is paraben free and vegan-friendly, with an original recipe of delicious essential oils of peach tea and a hint of ginger.
The Mango Peach Salsa is for the foodie’s enjoyment! The soy blend candle is a unique, fresh scent that adds a positive ambiance with the fair-trade soy wax and the sweet blend of Mango Peach Salsa.
SO HERE IS HOW TO ENTER:
1. Like Style me Green AND The Pink Collar Shop on Facebook
2. After you've done these 2 things leave a comment below telling us what scents you love to mix, or you'd love to see in future beauty products.
*If you don't have a blog or Google account please leave an email with your comment, so we can notify you if you're the winner!
FOR AN EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Follow Style me Green on twitter/pinterest, be sure to leave an additional comment on this post (up to 2 extra entries).
2. Mention this giveaway on twitter/facebook/personal blog, be sure to leave an additional comment on this post (up to 3 extra entries).
3. Follow Aubree on instagram @thepinkcollarlady or Erika @erikablank be sure to leave an additional comment on this post (up to 2 extra entries).
4. Pin this giveaway on pinterest, be sure to leave an additional comment on this post (up to 1 extra entry).
The giveaway ends Monday, November 5th at 11:59 PM.
One winner will be selected using random.org and will be notified by email.
*Remember you have to comment to be entered, if you don't comment you can't win.