HOME ABOUTINTERIORSRECIPESBEAUTYPRINTABLESTUTORIALS SHOPFEATURED

EXCITING NEWS

I am excited to announce I have joined Opal Design Group as one of their new interior designers! I have been working with the ladies at Opal for over a month now so I thought I'd share the great news with you.



I love the versatility that joining the team has offered to me and my clients. I am designing locally in Sun Valley, Idaho, and the surrounding areas.  If you aren't local I am also taking e-design clients. E-design offers you the option of having an interior designer assist you with your space at your own pace. Check out the details here.



If you are in the Salt Lake area I would love to meet you at the Home and Garden Show, October 12-14. I will be at the Opal Booth offering free design consultations. Please bring your design quandaries!  If you are interested in becoming a client please send me an email!


 If you plan on coming be sure to get this great groupon discount before it ends!




No comments: